EU legislation requires website operators to ask for permission before using certain kinds of cookies. We want to ensure that you are fully aware of the cookies we use that allow you to enjoy the best browsing experience. Here we are giving a complete summary of the cookies we use and the part they play in your browsing experience.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
1. Strictly necessary cookies – allow you to navigate our sites and give you full access to all its features and secure areas. These are technical cookies and without these cookies crucial services, you have asked for, cannot be provided.
2. Functionality cookies – Allow you to receive a more enhanced and personalised experience. These cookies remember choices you made on past visits to our site such as your username, language or region. In addition to this they can also be used to remember changes you’ve made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages you can customise. Functionality cookies can also be used to provide services you have previously asked for such as watching videos or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other sites.
3. Performance cookies – These cookies remember information about how you and other customers use our website. Google analytics cookies would be an example of these types of cookies. These cookies allow us to see which pages are visited on our site and if visitors to pages are receiving error messages from certain pages. We use these cookies to examine and advance the functionality of our website so visitors
receive a consistent look, feel and overall experience. These cookies don’t gather any data that recognises the visitor and
data gathered is totalled so is unspecified.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies – We use these cookies to display advertisements about theKeyCollection and our properties on other websites. This is known as ‘retargeting’ and these cookies recall that you have visited theKeyCollection website this data is shared with
third-party advertisers. Third-party advertisers, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve advertisements based on someone’s past visits to our Website. When one of these adverts is presented to you on a site there will be a quick and easy way to click in and opt out of receiving further adverts.
How to disable cookies from your website?
• Your browser can be set to stop accepting cookies from particular websites.
• Please note that disabling cookies will mean you lose a lot of functionality, and reduce your browsing experience.
• You will have only limited access personalised areas of the site.
• The links below will explain how to do this.
• You can block some or all cookies, or even delete cookies that have already been set
• You may lose some of the functionality of the website by blocking strictly necessary cookies that are outlined above.
• You can restrict or block the web browser cookies set on your device through browser settings
• We recommend that you use the Help function on your browser to change explain these settings.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer – How to delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Google Chrome – How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
• Firefox – How to delete cookies in Firefox
• Safari – how to delete cookies in Safari
Should you wish to learn more about cookies we recommend that you visit www.allaboutcookies.org which has broad information on how to manage cookies on a wide variety of desktop browsers.